Will I Go to Jail for a DUI in Ventura?
Because DUI is a common charge, many people are unaware that Ventura County orders harsh punishment for the crime. Depending on your situation, you could face fines, license suspension, and even jail time. For experienced representation to fight your charges, contact the legal team at Law Office of Jennifer Zide. Backed by a team of investigators with more than 50 years of combined experience, Jennifer Zide can present the evidence needed to defend you in court against your charges.
For your complimentary initial consultation, call us at (805) 669-9744 or complete our online form.
Other Potential Outcomes for Your DUI
Our legal team is dedicated to helping our clients stay out of jail. If you have been charged with driving under the influence, we can start building a case immediately to help protect you from prison time on account of your charges.
Ways we can protect your freedom include:
- securing a dismissal or an acquittal
- getting charges reduced or special allegations/enhancements stricken to improve your sentencing options
- avoiding custody time by participating in a rehabilitation treatment program
- other options include work release or home monitoring
Unfortunately, California’s strict enforcement of DUI laws means that any arrest, if uncontested, can lead to severe penalties. These consequences are generally harsher in Ventura. Just one offense, with no additional charges, can lead to 48 hours in prison, along with heavy fines and loss of your license. The prison time you may face increases with consecutive convictions or aggravated charges. We have a wide variety of tools at our disposal to ensure that you receive the defense needed to help you stay out of prison.
Our team of experienced investigators can search for evidence to combat your charges; additionally, Attorney Jennifer Zide can help you formulate a defense suited to your situation. Call us at (805) 669-9744.
- Full Case Review by a Dedicated Toxicology Specialist With Over 30 Years of Experience
- Private Investigator Available for Everything From Witness Statements to On-Site Investigations
- Free DMV Hearing Included
- Military & Student Discounts Available
- We Keep You Fully Informed At All Times