Ventura Military Defense Lawyer
Defense Attorney for U.S. Service Members in Ventura, CA
Because active-duty service members are held to a different law code than civilians, hiring just any civilian defense lawyer won’t help them. What they need is an experienced military defense lawyer. provides our service member clients with aggressive and effective defense counsel for cases that fall under the UCMJ, primarily court martial cases.
Why hire a civilian defense lawyer for military cases in the first place? While JAGs provide representation to those accused under military law, most JAG offices are understaffed and overworked. When your future is on the line, do you want an advocate who has the time and resources to focus on your case? Or do you want someone who’s juggling your future alongside a dozen other cases that week?
That’s what we offer—advocacy that fully understands what’s at stake for you.
Results-Oriented Defense Litigation for Military Clients
How can you be sure that we’re the right firm? We refuse to make promises about the outcome of your case, but you can be sure that we’ve gotten some incredible results for active duty clients before.
We are proud of our record on behalf of active duty clients, including:
- Case Dismissed on behalf of a client now serving in our U.S. Navy (unjustly accused of Criminal Threats);
- Case Dismissed on behalf of an officer/commander of a squadron unjustly accused (alleged theft set against the backdrop of a “vengeful ex-spouse” scenario);
- Reduced a seven year sentence to one year of residential drug treatment for an Army veteran with a history of drug and fraud offenses;
- No additional jail time and community service only in high blood alcohol content Driving Under the Influence case;
- Dropped special allegations in high blood alcohol content Driving Under the Influence case, lowered potential sentence of 10 days in custody for high blood alcohol content to a sentence of two days of work release, and the shorter 3 month long alcohol education class, rather than the standard nine month class for high blood alcohol content;
- Successful early terminations of probation and expungements
“Jennifer will fight for your legal rights. She diligently refuted the DA’s offer that was ridiculous. She personally met with the judge and broke down each charge. She reduced the jail time offer from 250 days to 43 days.”
Going Above & Beyond for Active-Duty Defendants
Our Ventura military defense attorneys work with our clients to get them the best possible resolutions or dismissals in their cases to clear their names. We are committed to getting our military clients the best results through expert analysis, effective arguments and thorough investigation. In one recent case, we achieved continuances over the course of a year, continuously stood by our client, and worked directly with out-of-state counsel to lift a “hold” on his license and help clear the way to getting his full California license restored. Why? Because it is a matter of principle – and we do not take that lightly. You can count on us to honor our commitment to you and to your case – and to stand by you in a real and lasting way.
Speak with us today to discuss the details of your military defense case and what we can do to get you back on course. Call (805) 669-9744 or contact us online.
- Full Case Review by a Dedicated Toxicology Specialist With Over 30 Years of Experience
- Private Investigator Available for Everything From Witness Statements to On-Site Investigations
- Military & Student Discounts Available
- We Keep You Fully Informed At All Times